Table of Contents
Guided Faith Review
Guided Faith By Steve G. Jones
Welcome to my honest Guided Faith Review.
So good of you for clicking the link to read this Guided Faith Review to know more about this program, before you open your wallet.
With all the online scammers, it is good to find out more about this spirituality and new age product before accidentally wasting your money.
It is the way to avoid scams and get to know the honest self help programs online!
Overview Of Guided Faith Review
Name: Guided Faith Review
Web address: http://www.guidedfaith.com/
Refund Policy: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Owner: Steve G. Jones
Overall Rank: 5 ☆☆☆☆☆
What Is Guided Faith Review?
Guided faith is about developing faith in God, to see everything that exist beyond everything you have ever seen.
It is about YOUR God, your individual realization of God. Everyone has a different view of God.
It is about getting you closer to your God, not about redefining your believe in God. Guided Faith is about increasing your faith in God.
We need to have faith in something outside of ourselves, something that is stronger than ourselves.
Having faith in God, allowing the energy to pull you forward, will get you somewhere.
What You’ll Find Out With Guided Faith
- The Universal Religion: How this program will help you increase your faith in God
- My First Hand Learning: How the personal experience from Steve Jones contributed to his ability to help you
- Religious Exposure: Why your Faith In God doesn’t have to revolve around one religion
- Faith vs. Belief: The difference between faith and belief and the deep impact it will have on your life
- Bible 101: Different verses from the bible and how they will help you relate to God
- Faith Through Action: How to develop faith through action rather than just reading
- Building Faith: The secret to building faith and keeping it alive
- Knowing God: The truth about what it takes to really know God
- The Secret To Keeping Your Faith: The one key to keeping your faith alive
- The Meaning Of The Old Testament: The old testament and the role it has in developing your faith
- The New Testament Uncovered: The new testament to learn the teachings of Jesus
- Faith Evaluation: The aspect of evaluating that which you have invested your faith in to see the effect it has had on your life
- Experiencing The Ultimate: Discover the experience of knowing Christ and all he is capable of
- Learning Your Value: Learn about your value in life and how it affects everything that you do
- Moving Forward With Sin Mistakes: View mistakes as a part of life that you can learn from instead of being roadblocks
- Building Your Relationship With God: Learn the secrets to having God listen to you and why it may not be working what you’re doing now
- The Key To Keeping Communication Alive: Discover the power of prayer and how you can have ongoing communication with God
- Prayers For Faith: Steve Jones’ personal prayers that will help you get where you want to be in terms of your new found faith
- The Hidden Treasure: The secret to building faith that most people never discover
- Finding Inspiration: Everything you need to find inspiration when you feel that you hit a roadblock
- Connection To Your Faith: Learn how you can let the power of prayer empower your faith in God
- Building Strength Through Faith: Find out how you can build strength in your faith in God
- And Much More!
More About The Guided Faith Program
A person can achieve self-realization and actualization of Truth; the personality of such a person is developed to the fullest extent.
A noble character comprising insight, openness, flexibility, generosity and creativity will significantly mark his way of life.
His mind expands to its fullness and perfection, and is able to function beyond all tendency and undue attachments.
When the whole evolutionary process of Nature, from its primordial state up to the state of Will (Consciousness) is understood, then the state of knowledge that is attained is called wisdom.
Those who have attained such a state of knowledge, are the DivineMasters, who are capable of guiding, teaching and leading the people having faith and understanding.
When the people of ‘faith’ and ‘understanding’ are guided by the wise men and the men of experience, the deficiency of their knowledge is made up, or compensated.
According to such an arrangement, all people are provided with an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of life equitably.
Who Is Steve G. Jones?
Steve G. Jones is the world’s leading expert in hypnosis. He is a
- World renowned hypnotherapist
- Wealth attraction expert
- Master life coach
- Bachelor in psychology
- Doctorate in education, Ed.D
- Self-made multimillionaire
- Master at Neurolinguistic Programming
- Best-selling author
- Success coach for celebrities
Steve knows about hypnotherapy as he has been practicing it since the 1980s. He wrote more than 22 books about hypnotherapy and is a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Steve has been helping people improve their lives by teaching them the power of hypnosis. He is doing this for already 25 years. He used everything he has ever learned and discovered to create truly empowering programs.
His programs help people to improve their life from the comfort of their own home without having to pay $25.000 for a private session.
Pros And Cons
- Affordable priced
- Instant Access
- No waiting
- No paying for shipping, handling, packing
- Option to get the CD shipped to you
- Step by step instructions
- Easy to understand with everyday language
- 24/7 support
- 60 day money back guarantee
This is one of the most effective programs for developing your Faith In God. No matter who you are, what your religion is, this information will help you to have greater faith in God.
If you are a Christian, the references will apply directly to your life and have a positive influence on your life.
The version of the Bible you are using is not as important as the fact that all versions attempt to make the best possible translation.
So many religious people believe in Christ, but they lack faith to have a deep, honest, true relationship with him.
Faith, understanding and realization are the three stages in the development of knowledge.
If you believe in the facts that are presented in the Bible, it isn’t the same as being saved.
It’s up to you to take the first step now by getting the Guided Help that you need!
Click the banner below to get your copy of Guided Faith to know the secret to keeping your faith alive and develop greater faith in God.
Thanks for checking out this Guided Faith Review, hope that you’ve found what you were looking for, and leave any comments you have below.
All the best to you,
Posted by N. de Vries